Sunday, August 27, 2006

Goo

I have to tell you about my goo collection. It is very good. I now have:
  • hair goo (Forgi made it for me to help me not go bald any more ;-);
  • hand sanitising goo (Forgi got some from work, they use it for experiments);
  • goo (plain);
  • 2 kinds of Maple Syrup, one of which is special stuff from Montreal our neighbour gave us;
  • mission goo.

I want to collect more kinds of goo. Please give me suggestions!

I am not at all stressed about work deadlines!

Bye!

4 Comments:

At August 28, 2006 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ben, more goo! It's good!
-John

 
At August 28, 2006 8:48 PM, Blogger lumpy said...

Sonic Youth have an album called goo? Wacky!

I forgot to mention the ant goo we have - it is sweet but has Borax in it to kill ants. The ants eat it an stagger round like they're drunk!

 
At August 30, 2006 10:03 AM, Blogger Josh said...

My favourite was the mission goo.

 
At August 30, 2006 7:30 PM, Blogger lumpkin said...

that's because we all love zim...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home