Sunday, September 10, 2006

80's (cheese) meltdown

Due to popular demand, here's 10 more cheezy song lyrics for you to munch on! (See post below "Cheezy Lyrics"). Please let us know in the comments how many of these you get!

11.
"Her name is Gouda and she dances on the sand."

12.
"I'm on my way
from Roquefort to Stilton-ness today.
Uh-huh, Uh-huh..."

13.
"Monterey Jack
Monterey Jack
Every single one of us is Monterey Jack."

14.
"Provolone
Before you go-go
Don't leave me hangin' round like a yoyo."

15.
"Bocconcini-ro's waiting
Talking Italian."

16.
"But don't tell my heart
My Pecorino heart
I just don't think it'd understand."

17.
"Oh, what a feeling!
When there's Fetta on the ceiling."

18.
"Edam girl
She's been living in her edam world."

19.
"All for freedom and for pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
Everybody wants Romano cheese."

20.
"Eat Mascarpone
We eat, we eat 'scarpone
Eat Mascarpone
We eat, we eat 'scarpone"

--

This post brought to you by Cheese Delivery
If you want cheese
Delivered to your door
You just call
Cheese Delivery.

Order online today at www.cheesedelivery.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home